Have you ever realized that something you have taken for granted your whole life may not be true or make sense?
Think about this: from the time we are born, we are laid flat in beds. First a crib. Then perhaps a toddler bed. Then a regular bed. Always flat. And perhaps you have heard over and over that a harder bed is better for you.
Again, think about it: does any of that really make sense? The human body isn't flat. In fact, it isn't even remotely flat. Curves and angles, wider shoulders and hips, arms and legs - and EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE.
A hard, flat surface is not accommodating to our bodies. In fact, that type of surface actually is in CONFLICT with our bodies.
And spending 8 hours a night pressing our non-flat bodies against a flat surface is counter-intuitive and ultimately destructive. We are creating stress on our bodies and reinforcing that stress night after night until we ultimately break down. It doesn't make sense, and we pay a serious long term price.
With an adjustable base and a high quality mattress, you can:
- Tailor your bed to your unique body and your preferred sleeping positions.
- Dramatically reduce the stress on your shoulders, back, hips and even your knees.
- Double your circulation efficiency by as much as 2 times.
- Reduce the effects of acid reflux, hiatal hernia, and GERD.
- Enjoy relief from minor sleep apnea and reduce snoring.
- Manage pain from multiple causes including accident, injury, wear and tear, or auto-immune conditions such as fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Find relief from muscle strains
- Reading in Bed
- Watching TV
- Using your tablet or laptop
Truly, the advantages to be gained from an adjustable base and premium mattress such as those offered by Essential Bed are endless.
In my next post, I will explore why Essential Bed mattresses are the superior sleep surface for most people.
See more at EssentialBed.com.